Saturday 29 November 2008

MY FAMILY

I was born in a big family. My parent have 4 children. I am the youngest child from four. The three of my brother altogether men, I am an only their doughter.

My father called Oky Hendra Sugianto. He is a merchant in the field of communication tools, like communication peripheral UHF, VHF, and HF also repeater station. He opens his showroom in Pasar Cikapundung Bandung Blok W4. Its store called Agung Elektronik.



My mother is a teacher that teach in SMPN 1 Bojongsoang. She teaches Sundanese. But as like as me, My mother also very glad to play computer, more than anything else if already has related to internet, whew diffraction forgets her time.

My first brother called Iqbal Ausi Rahman, he just step into UNIKOM majors of computer technique. As like as me and my mother, he even also likes ahead time to sit in front of the screen. More than anything else if has played online game, ck…ck…ck… sometime he eats in front of screen.

My Second brother called Agung Adhi Pradhana. The second years in Junior High School. He is forbear staying in house. He likes conduct physical activity. Play football is his hobby. If the rains, sometimes like fishing rod also. My mother likes on the warpath if he is fishing rod, because sometimes he come home as like as the mud idol.

My last brother Okvan Nagari Hendrawan, the third years in elementary school. It's seem Agung, he even also forbear staying in house, he plays bicycle, or play football. He most likes read or watch mystery story, though sometimes night he cannot sleep diffraction because fear.

Like to know more about they? click in their name list, you will find articles and tutorial matching with their hobies.


My Father
My Mother
My First Brother
My Second Brother
My Last Brother

No comments: